Saturday, May 7, 2011

tolong VOTE TUK mialiana.com...





How To Vote Mia For Blogger of the Year - DiGi WWWOW Awards

I've been busy lately to promote to all  my friends in Facebook to vote for me everyday. Since there were lots of question asking me how to vote, so this gave me idea to create a simple video screen capture showing how to vote me.

Of course, most of you will have a look at your Facebook everyday, right? Why not you spare a bit time to vote for me everyday. I knew it was not easy but I will keep continue promoting everybody to vote for me. 1 day 1 vote until 20 June 2011.

How To Vote :
  1. You need to click on this icon "Vote For Me" which appear on the right side bar of this blog
  2. Then you need to login to Facebook
  3. Fill in the Captcha words correctly
  4. Finally, click Vote button
  5. An acknowledgement message will appear upon successful vote
Lets, look at the video I made specially for you. zasss...


See, how simple to vote me. At this moment Mia is in rank 13 out of 907. Only Top 3 will be given prizes. So what are you waiting for? Do vote for me if you think I deserve to be the Blogger of the Year.

p/s: source from mialiana.com . do vote for her...

1 comment:

SALAM SEJAHTERA KOMEN DAN JANGAN LUPA FOLLOW BLOG INI DAN LIKE KUTOOOBAMBOO YER